- Woodwind Quintet I could be used during an opening scene of a movie, or as narrative to introduce the audience to aspects of who the main characters are.
- Woodwind Quintet II demonstrates romantic tension and ongoing development between two major characters.
- Woodwind Quintet III is patriotic, "national anthem" sounding music used to express a nation's greatness, or utilized to promote a government's propaganda.
- Woodwind Quintet IV is a reflection upon events during the fact.
- Woodwind Quintet V reveals a major character's moment of self-reflection and self-realization.
Naturally, these short musical vignettes could be used to express other various emotional situations in movies or television, on videos, during live stage plays, or other applications. There are many possibilities to explore. My Library is fortunate to have the composer's permission to use this (and his other) compositions in any of our videos, so we are blessed with a diverse portfolio of musical gems.