Included on the LP Harvest (1972)
(Shown here in a live performance)
- Nice sun-patch on a comfortable, dry sleeping surface.
- Plenty of n'yum n'yums on demand.
- Running water to keep us hydrated.
- "Bird TV," as Sparkle the Designer Cat calls it. Other critter watching works, too. Clean windows, if you please! We want to see everything.
- Lots of interesting kitty toys. This includes whatever we find fascinating; whether or not humans think they're toys is irrelevant.
- For those of us who enjoy them, lots of back-, tummy-, and cheek-rubs. Head-butts, too.
- Quiet time whenever we need it.
- Safe space around which we may romp at will.