Cauli Le Chat

Cauli Le Chat
Cauli Le Chat, MPL Roving Reporter

Monday, June 17, 2013

Digging Dinners, Mostly

Crafty Gal has another read-aloud summer storytime video!  This one's about digging dinners, mostly.  (Well, that's what I call them.  You may call them something else.)

Read Along With Me, by Miss Michelle @ MPL
Dig Hole, Soft Mole, by Carolyn Lesser


Your Roving Reporter On The Go,


Cauli Le Chat


P.S.  "I Wish I Was a Mole in the Ground" is a traditional American folk song, which Bascom Lamar Lunsford recorded for Brunswick Records (1928).  Lunsford said he learned the tune from Fred Moody, his North Carolina neighbor, in 1901.  Here's a music video (2007) featuring folk singer Tom Smith.


P.P.S.  Here's a "music video" (2009) featuring Bascom Lamar Lunsford singing "I Wish I Was a Mole in the Ground" (1928).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.