Cauli Le Chat

Cauli Le Chat
Cauli Le Chat, MPL Roving Reporter

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Saving the Best for Last

My minions added my photo to the MPL staff web page after I alerted them of that egregious omission.  I got to thinking that the Library's early literacy spokescritters should also be included.  Minions, make it so.

Queenie the Moo-Cow at Savvy's Teen Photo Booth
During the Mooresville (Ind.) Victorian Christmas Celebration
(Click Images to Bigify)

Aggie McPooch with Crafty Gal
 on their Vlog Logo


Check the MPL staff web page to see our photos.  For some strange reason, we're at the bottom.  Saving the best for last, I'll wager.


Your Roving Reporter On The Go,

Cauli Le Chat


P.S.  Queenie reminded moi of "Poor Cow" (B-side single, 1968), by Donovan, a ballad from the movie by the same title (1967).   It is a fine example of his folk/jazz fusion.


P.P.S.  Naturally, Aggie McPooch reminded moi of songs with slobberdog in the title.  "Dog Star," by Klaatu, is one such tune.  It appeared on the LP Endangered Species (1980).


1 comment:

  1. "My minions added my photo to the MPL staff web page after I alerted them of that egregious omission."

    Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.