Cauli Le Chat

Cauli Le Chat
Cauli Le Chat, MPL Roving Reporter

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Zoo, Too, "Flat" Cauli

Don't miss "Flat" Cauli I's latest report about her adventures with the Library's Homeschool Group.  This time she visited Christmas at the Indianapolis Zoo, as well as the Christmas "tree" on Monument Circle in downtown Indianapolis.

Not fair, "Flat" Cauli I, that you got to see and do some really fun things at the zoo that I didn't get a chance to do or see.  I blame my minions.  I guess they owe me another zoo trip to make-up for it.



Thanks, Brewer family, for Letting "Flat" Cauli I Join the Fun,

Cauli Le Chat
MPL Roving Reporter
Homeschool News Beat


P.S.  To celebrate "Flat" Cauli I's getting to see the dolphin show at Christmas at the Indianapolis Zoo, which, sadly, I was unable to get into (word of advice, minions:  buy tickets sooner than later), here is "Porpoise Song," by the Monkees, from the soundtrack to the movie Head (1968).  The song was composed by Gerry Goffin and Carole King and served as the movie's theme tune.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.