Cauli Le Chat

Cauli Le Chat
Cauli Le Chat, MPL Roving Reporter

Monday, December 5, 2011

Library Employment Opportunity

There is a job opening at my Library.  I thought you'd like to know some details.  That's why I'm the roving reporter.  Click to bigify the green advertisement below.


I'd take the job, but I'm a cat, and numbers are my least favorite thing to crunch.  Anyway, who would do the roving reporter thing?  Certainly not Scowl-Face.




Good Luck, If You're Applying,

Cauli Le Chat
MPL Roving Reporter
Employment News Beat



P.S.  Woody Guthrie was best known as a folk musician, but he wrote children's songs, too.  "All Work Together" (1956) is an example of one of his tunes that both children and adults enjoy.  The song is available on a reissue of the album Woody's 20 Grow Big Songs (Rising Sun International, 1992; remastered, 2004), which featured Woody's son, Arlo Guthrie, and members of the Guthrie family performing.  Composer Frankie Fuchs has this video on his YouTube channel featuring what sounds (to moi, anyway) like a slightly sped-up version of the Alro Guthrie & family recording.  Unfortunately, the performers on the Fuchs video are not identified.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think the job would be right for me, either Cauli - plus it would be a long commute from California. Plus I'm more qualified to be a CEO.

    ReplyDelete